Thursday, March 3, 2011

ramble #2

So... turns out I am going to share my second obsession. Fashion. Shopping. Bargains. The three combined are the most fantastic combination. But who doesn't love a good bargain?? So yesterday my roommate and I decided to paruse the dresses on sale at Belk. As much as I miss Parisians, I do love that Belk almost always has a sale section. They have a few 30% off racks, or you can make a beeline [like me] for the 75% off original price with an additional 50% off. Yes, you heard right! Though I could have easily done a lot more damage, I left with 2 dresses, a grand total of $37.93, and a savings of $241.52.




Honestly, I never would have paid full price for the dresses, but it still is a sweet steal. And not because they aren't adorable, but it's just not feasible for me to spend that on clothing. So, if you are looking for a pleasant shopping experience, and savings galore, head on over to Belk. The shoe section is always nice as well :)

4 comments:

  1. Can you please be my personal shopper? This is amazing! The dresses are cute, and I love the one shoulder on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!!! Love one shoulder dresses and good deals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love nothing more than to be able to go shopping with you Aileen! move back south asap. :) thanks to both of you--i love one shoulders too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts! one about food and one about shopping! my favorite topics! haha!!

    ReplyDelete